Understand. We're Here to Help!
SECOND OPINIONS WELCOME
Dr. Zashin is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens, he is detailed, he is good at figuring out the problem, and he knows the best treatment. After seeing so many doctors trying to figure out what was wrong with me I am so thankful and blessed to have found him. He calls just to see how you are responding to the medication so he can make adjustments. I feel better and I am finally on the road to recovery, and it's all due to his expertise. He cares about his patients and it shows.
Read More Patients Reviews Here
Board-Certified Internist & Rheumatologist Dallas, TX
Doctor Scott Zashin is a widely respected arthritis expert in Dallas, known for both his medical expertise and attentiveness to patients. He is consistently recognized by Texas Monthly as a "Super Doctor," by D Magazine as “One of the Best Doctors in Dallas, by Woodard-White as one of the “Best Doctors in America and more. See honors and memberships listed below. Many patients choose him because of his unique approach. As an Arthritis Specialist, Dr. Zashin is a clinical professor of internal medicine in the rheumatology division at UT Southwestern Medical School at Dallas. He is also a private-practice rheumatologist at Presbyterian Hospitals of Dallas, where he has practiced since 1989. Learn More About Dr. Zashin Here
Sleepless nights. Painful mornings. Exhausting days. When you live with a chronic condition like rheumatoid arthritis or others we treat, pain and fatigue is usually a vicious cycle in your life. At our Dallas Rheumatology office, you'll find an exceptionally high level of arthritis care delivered with equal measures of skill, empathy, and compassion. Doctor Zashin frequently sees patients seeking a second or third opinion in North Texas, and from around the United States for conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis and Sjögren's Syndrome.
Food Sensitivity Testing is Now Available!
In some patients what they eat may be playing a role in their arthritis pain and fatigue. Because of this association, food sensitivity testing is available for those patients interested in exploring a possible link between specific foods they consume and their arthritis symptoms.
- Since 1996 "Best Doctors in America" by Woodard and White
- Since 1996 "Best Doctors in Dallas" by D Magazine
- Since 2009 "Super Doctors" by Texas Monthly
- Since 2010 "US Top Doctor" by Castle Connolly
- Since 2011 "Best Doctors in US" by US News and World Reports
- Texas Medical Association
- Advisory Board of Lupus Foundation
- American College of Physicians
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Past President Lupus Foundation North Texas Chapter
- Past Executive Board Arthritis Foundation North Texas Chapter
- Speaker on behalf of the National Sjogrens Foundation
- Contributor to the publication Moisture Seekers, National Sjogrens Foundation
- Media Relations Committee American College of Rheumatology Since